• Ann Fletcher as All-Time Favorite Female Actor. Fletcher stole the show in this year's “Belles” and is always a crowd favorite.
• Strauss was named Director of the Year after piloting the last two plays “A Bench in the Sun” and “A Bad Year for Tomatoes.”
• Dan Headington won Best Supporting Actor for “A Bad Year for Tomatoes.”
• Michelle Neitzel won Best Supporting Actress for “Belles.”
• Vivian Rice won Best Female Cameo for “A Bad Year for Tomatoes.”
• David Jenkins won Best Male Cameo for “A Bad Year for Tomatoes.”
• Marcia Spencer won Stage Manager of the Year for “Belles.”
Other honors went to behind-the-scenes assistance from Connie Gregg and Carol Forrester as Volunteers of the Year, Jackie York took the Managing Artistic Director Award and Nancy Lyons and Jack Hall were recognized for Service on the RPP Board.
Strauss praised York for helping RPP stay on course as it upgraded its technology and maneuvered through another busy season.
“She's always given such great service and this year wouldn't have been as successful without her,” Strauss said.
Margaret Bush was named Best Actress.