"Fishing for trout, redfish, mackerel, whatever."
- Sandy French, St. Petersburg Beach, registered nurse
"Dropping my wife off for work as a health care nurse. She's been doing it for seven years."
“Fishing for trout, redfish, mackerel, whatever.”
— Sandy French, St. Petersburg Beach, registered nurse
- Paul Laughlin, Sarasota, retired circus promoter
"I like the small-town feel on the island. This is our second visit."
- Nikki Householder, Chicago, homemaker
"I like coming out to Boca Grande - not just for fishing - but for the scenery and the swimming. I do it all."
- Lee McLean, Port Charlotte, self-employed
"It's just so beautiful, you can't beat it. And it's close to where we're staying."
- Mark Mclean, Dublin, N.H., truck driver